The manufacture of precision parts and the use of new technologies demand a large measure of know-how. This is what we can offer you – both in terms of production technology, price and quality enhancement, whether for one-off components or long runs.
Thanks to our modern machine park and flexibility we can offer you unlimited possibilities and a huge manufacturing range – whether small-batch production, prototypes or start of production (SOP) - everything is possible at BECK. To achieve this we use the most advanced IT and programming technology (CAD/CAM). Further factors are the many years experience of our staff and a structured, shortest path approach to communication.
We can offer you the additional advantages of our two laser processing centres which we use for fully automatic processing of your orders. We can also provide a full manufacturing service of system components – all from the same company, of course.
Processing technologies and production equipment
- Fully-automatic laser cutting plant for mild steel up to 18 mm thick and stainless steel up to 12 mm thick
- CNC technology
- CNC press-brakes p to 150 tons
- CNC milling with traverse paths x = 1500 mm, y = 510 mm
- CNC turning up to 400 mm Ø, up to 40 mm Ø off the shelf
- Stamping with to 250 ton presses; presses up to 150 tons for coil feed-stock
- Custom shearing up to 8 mm material thickness
- MIG / MAG / TIG welding